Thursday, February 01, 2007

Lima Tahun

shahnon's weblog version 3 (2002)
..weblog version3 (Dec 2002)
Today marks the fifth anniversary of my online presence on the world wide web. I still find it amazing how fast time flies by. It all started with just a personal website back in February 2002 and in September of that same year I started to blog, manually. You name it, I've tried most of the popular free web hosting services back then, from tripod to geocities to pitas blog and finally, blogger and my own domain name.
Farhan, sambung la tulis blog balik. hoho.
These are few interesting quotes on 'time' which I found on the web;
"There is one kind of robber whom the law does not strike at, and who steals what is most precious to men: time." ~Napoleon I, Maxims, 1815
"Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you." ~Carl Sandberg (quotegarden.com)

No comments: